EDM Wirecut Machine WA250
1. The X and Y axis motors can be equipped with stepper motors or AC servo motors. Choosing servo motors can improve the rigidity, torque and interpolation effect of the machine tool.
2. The four-axis hybrid motor effectively improves the dynamic response of large swing machine tools and ensures the accuracy of large taper cutting.
3. The water jet follows the tilt of the molybdenum wire to ensure smooth chip removal during the cutting process, which is beneficial to stable large-taper processing.
4. The fast and smooth movement of the hybrid motor brings obvious advantages in operations such as skip processing, large taper processing, rapid movement, and molybdenum wire tilting.
5. Through aging, heat treatment of machine tool components and effective and precise subsequent processing and assembly, the machine tool has good accuracy and accuracy retention.
6. The electronic control part has no power resistor and no transformer, so it refuses to generate heat. All energy is used for cutting and greatly delays the aging of components, which is conducive to fast cutting over a long period of time.
7. The characteristics of the high-frequency power supply with narrow pulse width and large current, the characteristics of smooth commutation of the wire moving motor, and the characteristics of fine processing and assembly of each part of the machine ensure the surface quality of the cutting workpiece.
8. The use of non-resistance constant current high-frequency power supply for cutting processing effectively avoids voltage and current negative surge, thereby greatly reducing the loss of molybdenum wire. The constant current source technology improves the utilization rate of the power supply and reduces power consumption.
9. Innovative peak current limiting method and technology, even if a cutting short circuit is encountered during high current cutting, the wire will not break because the peak current is limited, thus greatly reducing the wire breakage rate.
|Work Table Size||400×580 mm|
|Work Table Travel (X x Y)||250×320 mm|
|Work Table Travel (U x V)||70×70 mm|
|Load of Table||400 Kg|
|Max. Workpiece Thickness||400 mm|
|Max. Taper Angle||± 6° / 80 mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.15~0.2 mm|
|Wire Travelling Speed||1~11.4 m/s|
|Precision Octagon||≤ 0.015 mm|
|Max. Machining Speed||≥ 200 mm²/min|
|Roughness, Three Cutting||Ra ≤ 2.5 µm|
|Max. Working Current||12 A|
|Power Consumption||1 kw|
|Working Reservoir Capacity||55 L|
|Machine Weight||1100 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||1420x1040x1700 mm|